- Developing a proof-of-concept that performed the desired function in a simple, cost effective method and in a manufacturable design.
- The prototype design was translated easily to a manufacturable design and achieved initial manufacturing cost estimates.
- This product shows The Hendey Group’s ability to understand niche markets, develop IP for clients even when the finished product seems simple.
In this project our team was comprised of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Project Management
Capabilities that were showcased during this project included:
- The ability to start a product at the concept phase and finish with a successfully released product.
- The ability to understand niche markets & develop IP for clients, even when the finished product seems simple.
- Taking a prototype design and translating it easily to a manufacturable design to achieve initial manufacturing cost estimates
- The product needed to be simple & inexpensive to manufacture, but reliable.
- The components were also very small, which eliminated many typical prototyping methods.
- The Hendey Group created a novel design that became valuable for the customer’s intellectual portfolio
- The client was very pleased with how we took ownership of their concepts, ideas, and needs.
- They also appreciated our willingness to stick with them until they were able to achieve success.
Why This Customer Chose The Hendey Group Team:
- We have a track record of taking a broad set of experiences and employing them into a successful design effort
- We also have an extensive manufacturing background, which was needed for the success of this product.