When your project needs visual support.
The product engineering process can be complicated. And technical. And difficult to explain. And expensive. But sometimes a picture can solve a wide range of problems. For example:
- Product images and cut-aways in technical bulletins can communicate product or process changes
- Catalog illustrations are used to simplify size charts, show product options, and make ordering easy for customers
- Conceptual renderings of proposed new products allow for marketing and evaluation before committing to manufacturing costs
- Assembly instructions reduce customer support calls and warranty issues
- Technical drawings assist manufacturing and minimize tribal knowledge and error
- Training visuals enhance the learning process
Whether you’re an engineer, inventor, marketer, or someone else who needs an accurate product illustration, The Hendey Group Communications team has the tools to create marketing-friendly illustrations and collateral that communicate clearly and concisely with your audience.
From highly-detailed, technically-precise renderings to simple, elegant product illustrations, The Hendey Group’s engineering support team can deliver what your project needs.
Our engineering support services include:
Convert your products or CAD drawings to 3D for photorealistic pictures or 3D animations
Create a 3D motion video of your products to inform and entertain clients and investors
Show in detail why your invention or design is patent-worthy
High-quality, exploded or cutaway illustrations can make your catalogs, technical, or repair manuals much more user-friendly
Use 2D and 3D illustrations, cutaway art, and size chart illustrations to clearly communicate the purpose and function of your product
The Hendey Group Communications’ services bridge the gap between your product engineering and marketing. We have the experience and the technical expertise to leverage your engineering data in a way that keeps your project moving forward. Often, that means reducing capital costs associated with increased staffing and additional training.