Robotic Automation Expertise At Your Service.
Robotic Automation is only as good as the people who design, install, program, and maintain it. Considering the substantial investment that most robotic applications require, it is crucial to ensure that they do exactly what you need them to, as efficiently as possible.
The robotic automation division of The Hendey Group offers a range of services to assist end users and integrators with manufacturing challenges involving robotics.
Our team has experience with automation projects of all shapes and sizes, and we understand that the key to success is understanding your process. Once we have a firm grasp of your needs and goals, we can help you determine the best way to integrate robotics and tooling into your process to achieve them.
The robotic automation division of The Hendey Group offers la carte services including:
Ensure that you are getting the most from your robots by programming them right the first time. Or, by reprogramming or repurposing them now. The Hendey Group Team provides full programming services for ABB, Fanuc, and Motoman robots.
Your process depends on arming your robots with the right tooling.The Hendey Group can help design end-of-arm-tooling to perform almost any task – from simply holding products on the line to completing complicated manufacturing tasks.
Welding Process Development
Whether you’re an end user or an integrator, our team has the experience and expertise required to consult and implement the design/development of robotic welding applications for carbon steel, stainless, or aluminum based materials. We have years of experience with Miller, Fronius, Lincoln, Esab, and OTC power sources and equipment.
We can train your people to operate, program, and maintain the ABB robots in your system for maximum efficiency, even if someone else installed and programmed them.
Save time and money by using theThe Hendey Group team to complete programming before your ABB robots are fully installed.
Not sure if your proposed automation project will accomplish what it’s designed to? We can simulate your process to test feasibility BEFORE you commit time, money, and resources to the project.
The robotic automation division of The Hendey Group
The Hendey Group offers service for manufacturing with a specific focus on industrial robotics. These services included:
- ABB brand robotic programming
- Fanuc brand robotic programming
- Motoman brand robotic programming
- Welding process development and trouble shooting in the scope of robotic automation
- Assisting with development of a new welding robotic application for the end user, or integrator of an end user.
- Projects for the welding of Carbon Steel, Stainless, or Aluminum based materials.
- Tooling design
- Device to hold components as they are being process by the robotic automation
- Device to perform a process to a component or assembly of components using the robotics arm also called and end effector or End Of Arm Tooling (EOAT)
- Training Onsite for ABB brand robots
- Operator level training
- Advanced Level training
- Electrical Maintenance training
- Robotic Welding training
- ABB Offline programming and simulation services
- Programming ahead of availability of automation
- Feasibility of proposed operation before committing to automation